Friday, April 19, 2002

So what should I be reading...

Well, first off, I've had the SonofaBritsch's copy of Hitchhiker's Guide (all of the books) since December. I'm still only about halfway through it. I suppose I should get that back to him sooner or later... particularly since I found the Old Man's copy... ;)

I want to reread The Vampire Lestat and Queen of the Damned... I went to see the movie, and my friend Ashlea told me that it wasn't really like the books, mentioning some aspects in particular... so I want to reread them and see how off it was...

One of these years, I should get around to reading all of the Lord of the Rings. I managed to get through The Hobbit without any problems, but I can't make myself read Fellowship... no matter how hard I try, I just can't do it! If they weren't so expensive, I'd get them on tape or CD and start listening to them while I'm driving to ST meetings or to St. Louis for game or family functions.

I have about 10-15 Vampire and other World of Darkness books that I've only managed to skim thus far. I should really read all of the revised Werewolf tribebooks, since I'm helping to ST a Garou LARP... (and the Old Man just reminded me about the tribe novels as well, of which there are five so far! Ack!)

Oh, and then I should be studying German for my language proficiency exam, and I should be coming up with my readings lists for my Ph.D. exams... but I've been REALLY lazy about this for the past few months. I should probably make sure that I can get the time extension that I need for this stuff, before I start doing all of this reading...

I think that's it... for now... :)

No comments: