Tuesday, May 14, 2002

I'm still crossing my fingers that this will be true, but the weather forecast for Saturday says mostly sunny... which is very good! It does look like it might be a bit cool though, which is not a happy occurence when our bridesmaid dresses are flimsy little summer things... I guess I better find a nice sweater or something, cuz I know that Sarah would not be pleased to have me wear my leather biker jacket over my dress... ;)

Attack of the Clones comes out in two days! It looks like I won't be seeing it until late Saturday night though, as the rehearsal dinner is Thursday night, and I'm hanging out with Mander and Assie on Friday night. I'm not complaining, though, because I'd actually rather give it a couple of days so that I don't have to wait in a huge line and/or sit in a really crowded theater. I have a feeling that both of those things will occur no matter how long I wait to see it, but I'm trying to be optimistic here!

No comments: