Monday, May 20, 2002

Whew... we survived the wedding! :) As the Old Man put it, it was "relative chaos in apparent order"... meaning that it looked really good from the outside, but those of us who knew what was going on knew that things were getting done at the last minute, by mostly clueless participants in Sarah's grand scheme of her perfect wedding! :)

My brother's nickname has been "Jim the Idiot" for quite a while now, and he definitely proved that sometimes the Idiot knows the truth, and isn't afraid to say it. His comment, as best as the Old Man could remember it, was: "You know, Dawn, Megan, and I have been trying for years to live in a fantasy world. Sarah has succeeded." It's true! I started the family in on roleplaying games when I was in high school, but Sarah never quite understood why we were playing those silly games. Now it all makes sense... :)

Well, at any rate, it's done, and hopefully there won't be another CRAZY wedding in my family for a while! I'm not opposed to my other siblings getting married, I just know that they'll have sane weddings... :)

Other than that, I had an all around good weekend. Mander, Assie, and I hung out on Friday, which was an absolute blast! :) We even went to Broken Sword, played Morgan's sire's pack, and had a really good time! It was nice getting to play something other than the really goth and depressing character that I usually play... :) And I know that Matt W. had lots of fun with our characters as well... now we just have to decide if we want to keep playing the "three chicks from Detroit" or not! :)

No comments: