Wednesday, June 12, 2002

Taking a break from work to complain about how boring my current project currently is... maybe that's why I'm not getting anywhere with it! :p

I've been extremely tired this week, which is why I haven't moved on to any of the other projects that I could be doing. They all involve moving around and moving large quantities of paper and/or books to different locations... which doesn't seem appealing right now. So I've been chugging along, slowly but surely, on the boring project instead... *sigh*...

The ST meeting last night was good, and we talked about some really kewl stuff that's in the works. I'm already completely psyched for the next game, which isn't for another 3 and a half weeks... :) If you are in that game, and don't read the message board on a regular basis, go there!

In other news, the Forgotten is taking a month long hiatus, and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my Saturdays. A couple of the guys were going to run a temporary Anarch game, which sounded kewl! Now, a couple other guys are talking about doing a game instead, and I'm not sure about what they plan to do, or whether their game plans to end when the Forgotten comes back, or what. So I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I have some thoughts, but I'm not publicizing them widely... if you want to know, ask over E-mail.

No comments: