Wednesday, September 18, 2002

Ah, here's one... the Humpday Hump...

Act IV Scene III: *We are in the car headed to the bookstore for a poetry reading which will include some of your writings! Woohoo!* Quiet on the set!! Roll tape..... and....ACTION!!

Christy: Man! Freaky! Did you hear that New York's lottery drawing pops up with 9-1-1 on 9-11 attacks anniversary? That was just too dang weird. Do you think the lottery is rigged?
You: Ummm... yeah, that was pretty weird... dunno if it's rigged or not, but certainly very weird...

Christy: A friend and I say the same things at the same time more often than not. We are on the exact same wavelength it seems. Do you have a friend like that?
You: Well, not necessarily say the same thing at the same time, but...

Christy: I believe in ESP. That a person can just sort of know in their head what the other person is going to say without maybe being conscious of it. Do you?
You: Yes, definitely. Cuz I will know what some people are going to say before they open their mouths. And I have been known to know what my mom and TheSteve are thinking... to the point where TheSteve used to have to yell at me to stop figuring out the plots that he was thinking about for game... :)

Christy: More often than not I know who is on the other end of the phone before answering it when it rings. Have you had any freaky extrasensorysorta things happen to you?
You: Occasionally I can tell when the phone is going to ring before it does, and I usually know who it will be if that is the case... but more often, it's that my phone will ring, and I'll know who is calling before I get to the phone... though that could be just having predictable people call me... :)

Christy: I would love the power to become invisible whenever I wanted to. Wouldn't you? No? What "superpower" would you like to have?
You: I've always wanted telekinesis, though being invisible could be kewl as well... :)

Christy: My favorite superhero when I was little was Wonder Woman. My mom helped me make a headband and bullet repelling wristbands out of tinfoil. I was cool, lemme tell ya. Who was yours? I also loved Twiggy on Buck Rogers "beeedeebeedee beep"
You: Ummm... does She-Ra count? :) Other than that, I kinda liked Wonder Woman, I suppose...

Christy: Oops! Gotta bolt! I have to head to the kids' doctor to get immunization forms for their school! See ya later! BTW, what could I do to make the site better or is there anything wrong about it that you can see? I always love your advice.
You: Nope, looks good to me! :)

CUT!!

Kay, that was fun... I like the way it's more like a conversation (or an interview, I suppose) than questions... :)

No comments: