Thursday, September 05, 2002

Hmmm... something new... The Thursday Thumb-Twiddler...

1. How do you picture your funeral? Honestly, it's not something I've thought a lot about. My sister, Sarah, once had a dream that I died, and then she went to my funeral, and I was wearing one of her dresses... she later gave me that dress, and it's still in my closet... I NEVER wear it, but that's because it's all white and flowery... hopefully it won't end up a part of my funeral.
Any rate, I guess I've got this plan to live forever... and not worry about my funeral... though I suppose if I had to choose, I'd probably like a New Orleans style funeral... parade and jazz music and such...

2. As a juror, you are sworn to not discuss with anyone the details of the trial you're impaneled for. Do you (would you) anyway? Probably not, cuz I'm only interested in gossip type stuff about people I know. And I wouldn't be a juror on a case in which I knew any of the people involved...

3. Would you rather live someplace where it's always between 80-90 degrees F both day and night, or someplace where it's always 40-50 degrees F? (For you metric types, that's 26-32C or 4-10C.) Hmmm... as much as I hate being cold, I think I'd have to go with 40-50 degrees all the time. Cuz I have tons and tons of really good fall/winter clothes, and I love my leather jacket... if it was hot all the time, I'd never get to wear any of that... :(

Hmmm... looking at the previous questions on this one, I think I kinda like it... might do this on a regular basis now! :)

No comments: