Tuesday, September 24, 2002

Two for Tuesday

1. What sport did you love to play when you were a kid -- and were you any good? I HATED sports when I was a kid. Mainly because I was no good at them. My parents made me play softball and soccer for a number of years, but I always was given positions where my presence really didn't matter--outfield for softball, and way in the back by the goal in soccer. I played tennis for a couple of years in high school, but I wasn't much good at that either... always played third doubles, which mean that we were the doubles team at the VERY bottom of the roster...

2. What about now? Do you still play that sport or any others? Hell no... sports suck, and I avoid them at all costs. :)

Okay, so it's not very positive, but at least I've answered the questions honestly... :)

Not much of excitement going on at the moment... I'm feeling better today, though not 100%... Megan is in to work this morning, and it's nice not having to train her... cuz she's doing the same job she did when she worked here last summer... the Forgotten message board has been absolutely NUTS, lots of messages to keep up on... *sigh*... but it's fun! :) And I have to work on my subplot stuff for that game... I like being a narrator sometimes... :)

No comments: