Monday, November 11, 2002

Back at work after a really kewl weekend... kinda sucks, but I'll get over it... and I'm actually doing work while I'm reading my lj's and blogs, so that's an accomplishment! :)

Friday game was good, though it sucked that 4 PCs got to go kill Cammies in an in-week scene (that turned into a "tonight" scene), while the rest of us sat around and wondered how we would find the Cammies... *sigh*...

Saturday game just plain out ROCKED... the Praxis went off without a hitch, and even more smoothly than we anticipated... some of the preparations we had made didn't even come into play! So now Peaches is back in the Prince chair, and Lucas is her Seneschal... I get to keep Chief Harpy, cuz only one Primogen seat looks like it's going to change. Not bad! :) The best part, of course, was Gabe dressing up like D, and Lucas pretending to be D for the beginning of the night... it was REALLY funny when Jason (who played D) was sitting across from Gabe, and their characters were interacting... it made a lot of people laugh... the most disturbing thing, though, was that when Gabe put his hair up in the hat, and put on the glasses, he actually looked a LOT like Jason... cept that Gabe has sideburns, and Jason doesn't... we even used eyeliner to give Gabe a mole above his lip... I wish I would have thought to take a picture... *sigh*...

No comments: