Monday, November 25, 2002

Monday Mission!

1. Have you ever made a wish that came true? I tend to make a lot of wishes, even about things that I know will turn out in the way that I want them to... so that doesn't really count, I suppose... :)

2. How about any wishes that you are happy never came true? Aside from half hearted wishes that various people were no longer alive... or that I never had to deal with them again... :)

3. Do you like who you are? Are you the person you hoped you would become? Yeah, I'd have to say I am pretty pleased with how I turned out... there may be some other people who aren't entirely happy, but that's bound to happen...

4. I recently found some job applications that I never turned in. Back in 1986 I intended to apply at "County Seat" and "Chess King" but got an offer from Penny's (where I worked all through college). It was a good thing, since only one of the three is still around. Have you ever applied for positions, or had any interviews, where you later are glad you never got the job? Not that I can think of... but I haven't been through many job interviews... :)

5. While on the topic of career opportunities, what was your very first "real" job? What job was the most embarrassing? Ugh, McDonalds... and I guess that would be the most embarrassing, but not for any specific reason... other than the fact that I worked there for four full summers...

6. Speaking of news, have you had your 15 minutes of fame yet? Such as being in the newspaper, on television, linked on a high-profile site or otherwise caught in the spotlight of the media? Nope, I'm still waiting! :)

7. In the USA, many of us will celebrate Thanksgiving this week. Do you celebrate Thanksgiving (or something like it)? Do you enjoy getting together will your extended family for these types of celebrations? Yeah, I will consume mass quantities of turkey and other foods on Thursday... yum yum... :) Won't be seeing my family for Thanksgiving, but that's okay... :)

BONUS: Where is the tenderness? On that one tape, with that song... :)

No comments: