Thursday, November 14, 2002

Note to my local readers: it's gonna be COLD this weekend... like in the lower 20s... doesn't look like any snow yet, but I imagine that's coming soon as well.

I'm not really sure if I want it to snow this winter or not. On the one hand, it can be really pretty when it snows. I also don't have to drive to work this year, and it's not too far of a walk. But on the other hand, southern Illinois snow is really more like sleet / freezing rain / other ickiness... things that are unpleasant to deal with whether driving or walking. So I suppose I wouldn't mind some real genuine snow, but the fake stuff is not allowed...

It's the middle of November... why am I thinking about snow already?!?! Guess it's cuz the weather is turning into real winter weather, as opposed to fall weather... still, it's hard to believe Halloween was only 2 weeks ago...

Weird...

No comments: