Monday, November 04, 2002

Start things off with the Monday Mission!

1. Have you ever had to appear in court? What was the reason? How did it turn out? Nope, though I got called for jury duty once (and got to leave after like an hour...)

2. Ever been accused of something you never did? Were you able to convince anyone? Well, there was the time when I was helping my brother climb the fence, and he got caught... he started crying (we were fairly young), and my mom came outside... she thought that I had made him climb the fence, but I was just helping him do what he wanted to do... I got grounded for a week... :(

3. When it comes to crime and punishment, do you agree with the saying "An eye for an eye?" 'An eye for an eye, and the whole world would be blind.' -Kahlil Gibran

4. Are you a judgemental person? Do you ever make up your mind about a person before you know them? When was the last time that happened? Or if not, how do you keep from being judgemental? Hmmm... I try not to be too judgemental, but I do make up my mind about some people without really knowing them... mostly, that's after having heard bunches of stories from other people... though that's not necessarily a good idea, because I've learned that stories have a tendency to get exaggerated and such...

5. When I was in 6th grade I lit a match in class accidentally and was given the choice of having my folks called or getting 10 "swats." I took swats and damn, that wooden paddle with the holes drilled in it hurt like hell (not to mention the horible whistling sound it made before impact). I don't think they allow "swats" anymore. Ever get "swats" at school? How do you feel about children being spanked in school. Is it best that they don't do that anymore? How about parents spanking kids? Good or bad? I don't think we got "swats" at school, despite the fact that I went to Catholic school until after high school... I heard that when the kids in my class at my 2nd grade school were small, they did get "swats" from the nuns, but I wasn't there for that... :)

6. What is your favorite "Chick Flick?" Ugh... I don't really like chick flicks, despite being female... but I do kinda like Steel Magnolias... :)

7. Describe the last situation you were in that can best be summed up by the phrase "seemed like a good idea at the time?" Going out on Thursday night... it was a good idea, but I paid for it all weekend... I'm recovered now, I think!

BONUS: Who will bury us when we die? I don't wanna be buried! I don't wanna die! :)

::..::

Got to work late tonight, as I had a doctor's appointment this morning... just a follow up from my kidney stones in April... and I'm much better now... just gotta make myself drink more water... I'm completely off of soda now, though I can't get rid of chocolate entirely... especially not with how COLD it's been in my apartment all weekend... I think the pilot light went out on the heater... the landlord should be looking at it today! I'd fix it myself, if I could get into the spot where the heater is... but the panel doesn't seem to want to detach itself from the wall... *sigh*...

Palla Grande was AWESOME, and all the players seemed to have a good time... I had a lot of fun getting to ST in a LARP again, though I don't want to do it full time... Gabe and I did volunteer for running Festivo, though... :) Gotta love Sabbat special events! :)

And the Forgotten was just... wow... SOOOOOO much stuff going on, and I'm right in the middle of it all... which reminds me, I have a post I need to make on the IC board, sooner or later...

No comments: