Friday, December 20, 2002

Last day at work for the year = really slow afternoon... it's only quarter after one, and I'm BORED!

But I got Christmas presents from my co-workers today... the loot thus raked in: a bottle of organic maple syrup (not really into organic things, but I love me some syrup!), a can of mixed nuts (*sigh*... I don't eat nuts... well, at least I have something to bring to the boyz place tonight...), and a really pretty silver necklace with a spiral shaped seashell charm on it (very kewl... and if I decide not to wear the seashell, my ankh might fit on the necklace)... not too bad, I suppose... I bought everyone in the office candy or other food type products... it does seem to be a theme around here...

Now I'm resisting the urge to grab more of the candy that is behind my desk, or the cookies in the other office, or any other junk food... it's all chocolate stuff, so it's not good for me! *sigh*...

No comments: