Monday, January 27, 2003

Oh, w00t! My archives work properly again! :)

Yeah, I know, the littlest things excite me... :) But when I couldn't figure it out for the longest time, I was silently very annoyed... now it's all better, and I'm a happy little Scary White Girl once again... :)

While I'm on here typing (again, for the fourth time today), I thought I'd share something that was in my calendar over the weekend. This year, I got the "Unexplained Phenomenon" day-by-day calendar... cuz I'm a total X-Files junkie... :)

"In their book Eccentrics: A Study of Sanity and Strangeness (1995) neuropsychologist David Weeks and coauthor Jamie James write: 'Eccentrics are people who take a boundless joy in life.... Their minds are always buzzing furiously with ideas. They may fail in a particular endeavor, but society wins by their example.... At the root of eccentricity is a healthy and determined irreverence. It is utterly harmless, and a source of decency, tolerance, and respect for different views and different people.' "

Rock... :)

Eccentric and proud of it! :)

No comments: