Friday, February 28, 2003

Friday Five this week is about reading, which, as we all know, I don't do... it's not that I don't like reading, but when you work in front of a computer all day, the last thing you really want to do when you get home is read... so I haven't read much since Christmas time... aside from the reading I have to do for my class, but even that gets more of a skim than a read.

And, for the "End of the Work Week Wisdom" today, I thought I'd do something different. I want my readers to leave me a quote in the comments... I'll go back through them later this afternoon, and post the one I like the most! :) Feel free to leave more than one if you like, but probably no more than 3. Kewl?

We watched "Velvet Goldmine" last night. The sound quality on the dialogue kinda sucked, but other than that, we liked it! :) Ewan is such a cutie... it was really eerie to me, though, how much he looks like Kurt Cobain in that movie... I really do think that if they make a movie about Kurt Cobain (soonish), Ewan should play him...

Oh, and I'm really excited about a new movie that's coming out this fall, called "Underworld"... technically, it's still "in production," but I've seen some stills from it, so it looks like it's probably going to come out... vampires and werewolves... rock on! :)

Time for work now...

No comments: