Thursday, February 06, 2003

Snow again, yet it feels warmer than it was yesterday and Tuesday... hello, bizarre weather! At least it seems to only be sticking to the grass, some small portions of the sidewalk, and pedestrians. :)

I was able to stay awake during class slightly better this morning, but I still felt myself drifting off a couple of times. It wouldn't be so bad, if we weren't watching Power Point presentations every day... because the professor turns out the lights, and it's grayish outside, so I feel like I should be asleep! Especially when I didn't want to get out of bed in the first place!

I'm working on revising some of the other parts of the site, to make them match my main page. It'll probably take me a while, since I've actually got stuff to do at work lately... :)

No comments: