Tuesday, May 06, 2003

To all those gamer geek types who read this... if you haven't played "All Flesh Must Be Eaten" yet, you should do it! It's fun! What more could you ask for than zombie killin' goodness?! Okay, so PLAYING zombies could be kewl, but killing them is fun as well... :)

As for movies, GO SEE X-2!!!!!! It was really good... and I don't even read Marvel comics! So while I'm sure that some stuff was lost on me, it was still really fun to watch! PLUS, at least where I saw it, we got to see a preview for 28 Days Later (which appears to be a kewl ZOMBIE movie), The Matrix Reloaded (at which I could only stare with my mouth wide open), and The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (which is gonna make me want to run an Adventure game!)...

As a couple of side notes, apparently "28 Days Later" came out last year... but as it's British, it must just now be getting here... and as for "The Matrix Reloaded," Aaliyah is NOT in it... they had to recast her part after she died... and Stuart Townsend is in "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen"... sweet! :)

Okay, I guess that's all for the movie updates... though we've been watching "The Others" while we go to sleep lately... it's interesting the second time around... ;)

No comments: