Monday, June 16, 2003

Monday Mission isn't up yet... guess I'm just ready for it a little too early on Mondays... :)

Got some stuff to work on, but I thought I'd write here first... :)

The weekend was rather good... and we watched a couple of movies, as always... :)

First one was "A Life Less Ordinary"... I had always figured it was just a basic love story type movie... that was based on the cover, which just shows Ewan (in a god-awful shirt) and Cameron locking lips... but it's not exactly what I expected... it's WAY better... :) Very cute... and Ewan sings... which I love! Ewan should definitely sing more often... he's rather good at it! :)

The other movie we watched was "Batman"... yeah, when Michael Keaton was Batman... hadn't seen it for YEARS... it's still a good movie, though... a little dated, sure, but I like it anyways... :)

So yeah, that's about it... working all week, though the boss is out of town... but I've got a project that I should be doing... I just think it's gonna take a little longer than I expected... *sigh*...

No comments: