Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Cindy has a couple of new articles up:

Why You Should Visit Elizabethtown, Illinois

Freedom of Information vs. Police: Can Police Confiscate Cameras?

And I made my promised book review page. As the disclaimer at the top says, it's mostly reviews of books for academic purposes, not for popular books. That, of course, is why I'm just putting them there, rather than posting them here. The interesting stuff gets posted here. :)

::..::

In other news, I got the cartilage on my left ear pierced last night, and it looks very spiffy. Didn't hurt nearly as bad as my belly button piercing to get it done, and has basically died down to a just a very minor dull pain, which sharpens only if I bump my ear or the earring. So as long as I'm careful, it's not too bad.

I originally planned to get my right ear done, but decided on my left a couple of days ago because of the way I sleep. I didn't realize till last night how much I WANT to roll over in the middle of the night. I think the next time I get something pierced or tattooed that is in a location I would possibly sleep on, I should do it on a Friday or Saturday, so that I have a day to recover from the lack of sleep. I'm half dead today. :(
.

No comments: