Thursday, January 10, 2008

How did this happen?!

Just realized that we're already 1/3 of the way through January. When did that happen?! Means I need to get to work on silly things like business taxes, which are due at the end of the month... UGH!

I'm very much not looking forward to this, because the forms look complicated. I'm gonna take a stab at it this weekend, but if it's too complex, I think I may have to hire someone to help me this year. Theoretically, once someone helps me through it, I'll have no problems in the future, but I'm really dreading it right now.

Of course, since I'm actually good at math (I just hate it a lot), it may end up being a breeze... but there's just this looming dread, which is why I haven't actually done anything with it yet. :)

In other news, there are some days when I really wish I carried cash on me. I so totally want to get a snack from the cafe downstairs, but have to spend at least $3 if I want to use my debit card... argh... I was thinking earlier that I wished there were vending machines in our building but again, that solves nothing when you don't carry cash. :)

No comments: