Wednesday, June 25, 2008

And the trip continues!

It's our last day in Virginia today--this afternoon we move on to Maryland. It's looking more and more like things to work on may be pretty sparse there, so there's a tiny chance that I will be in D.C. proper for a portion or all of Friday. Well, actually, it'll be a portion either way, because my flight leaves at 5 something, and I'll have to return the rental car and get to the airport early and all that good stuff.

I haven't really taken many photos, mainly because there's not much to take photos of, outside of my hotel room. The area we're in is basically a big hotel district, and then there are highways... lots of them. :) Not sure if this will improve in Maryland or not, but we will be farther from the city, so there may be things to take pictures of. :)

I do have to say, though, that I'm missing having crochet to work on. I've been spending entirely too much time on the computer because of this. :)

No comments: