1) I am in love with Costco. It took a lot of willpower to not buy MORE stuff last night, but I know we can always go back. :) And we seriously only bought stuff we will eat--stuff that I normally buy anyway, just not in that much bulk!
2) Freeze dried strawberries = awesome. Not as good as real ones, of course, but awesome nonetheless. However, if the freeze drying process takes the water out of something, setting it in a little pool of water will not "reconstitute" your freeze dried strawberries. Yes, I tried. :)
3) I finally found non-dairy milk that I don't hate. YAY! :)
4) My trip to Kansas (#1) is officially on. I'm going to stay with my sister while I'm there, which is awesome, because that means lots of playing with my nephew time! :) Waiting for Jerome to get home to see if he will survive me being gone for 7 nights... if so, I'll get to spend the weekend with them also! :)
5) The trips to Kansas after #1 will be to not the part I want to be in in. :(