Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Whee!

So yeah, I think I'm camping out in the archives for the foreseeable future. I got about 1/3 (maybe) of the way through the first project today. I suppose that means I COULD be done by next Tuesday, but I know my luck, and I know it won't happen. :) Not too worried about it, though, because a) I like the archives, b) it gives me work to do, and c) crocheting on the bus is fun!

However, crocheting in the dark, not so much. And yes, it's still dark at 7 a.m. lately. Or at least dark enough to make crocheting a bit of a challenge.

In other news, I just found out today that Apocalyptica is playing at Showbox Market next Thursday, so we are going. We had to miss them back in April, when my sister was in town and it snowed. But we're going this time, and we also have reservations for one of my favorite downtown restaurants, Cutter's Bay House, because they sent me yet another gift card. w00t! :)

We leave for Illinois in 15 days... whee! :)

1 comment:

Anandi said...

How was the show? I couldn't decide if I wanted to go, so I decided not to ;)