Friday, January 02, 2009

Back in Seattle!

I neglected to post while I was in Carbondale, which is made more amusing by the fact that I spent the majority of my time in Carbondale on my computer. Okay, maybe TECHNICALLY I slept and did other stuff for more time than I was on my computer, but I bet it was a close number of hours.

So now that I'm back, I'm here for all of tomorrow and most of Sunday, before trekking off to Portland. It's for work, of course, though I didn't even find out that the trip was a definite thing until I was already on vacation. So I've only halfway unpacked my backpack, and will have to pack my suitcase after I do some laundry, as I seem to be running short on socks.

At any rate, I am glad that the snowpocalypse has receded, and I hope it stays that way for the rest of the winter. I'm not sure how much more snow I can take. At least I had some nice 60 degree days in Carbondale. :)

No comments: