Friday, September 02, 2011

Time to go to Canada!

We're headed to Vancouver this weekend for our honeymoon, which we intentionally delayed until this weekend, because a) it is a 3 day weekend, and b) I was pretty much out of vacation time right after the wedding. We don't have much of anything planned, and I think that will be the best way to do it. :)

But it does mean that we're disconnecting from the interwebz and most contact for the majority of the weekend. I'm turning off my phone when I get on the train, and Jeremy will be turning off his phone before we get to Canada. We are bringing one laptop, so there might be some internet here and there, but really, I'm hoping for less rather than more.

I'm taking the real camera, which means pictures... at least in theory. I often forget to take the camera out, and at the moment, it's in its bag, in my purse. Which is to say, not particularly accessible. But I'll work on it.

And now, if you'll excuse me, I need to eat lunch and then go buy a watch, which is not something I have done since before I owned a cell phone. :)

No comments: