Thursday, February 21, 2002

Well, I'm outta here for a little while. Going on vacation to New Orleans. I think I'm gonna have fun... it's been almost five years since I got to go on a real vacation, so I'm definitely looking forward to it! And if the forecast holds true, it's going to be absolutely gorgeous weather down there... ahhh, sunshine and warmth. Yup, that's what I need right about now! This winter crap is really getting me down. And hey, if I manage to find somewhere with 'net access, I'll even post updates from the road... won't that be exciting! :)

So I'm packing my copy of New Orleans: by Night, and really looking forward to the Vampire tour. C'mon, did you really think I could go on vacation and NOT do at least a couple of game related things?

Anyone wanna guess where I'm most likely to set my next game? ;)

No comments: