Thursday, March 14, 2002

I'm taking a bunch of these online quizzes, cuz they amuse me... but I'm not going to post all of the pretty pictures here, cuz it takes up too much space... sooooo...

What Mythological Creature Would You Be? - a succubus... what, me? I'm innocent! :)

Become One with Your Inner Dragon- a green dragon.
Your Inner Dragon is the embodiment of Nature and the Earth. Greens spend almost all of their time below the canopy or just above the treetops in tropical rain forests. Not a bad life considering every other creature in the forest looks up to you, figuratively and literally. You speak the language of every animal and plant in your domain and know most of them by first name. If people mess with your forests, you're more than happy to wail on their puny butts. Because of your protector/caretaker role, you are the Earth Elemental dragon.
Naturally your whole life pretty much revolves around the other couple million species you keep an eye on, but that's not your whole dragon. You also like to like to impose your steadfast will on others, commune with Nature, and lobby governments for alternative fuels and conservation. Your favorable attributes are Midnight, Winter, gemstones, mountains, caves, soil, respect, endurance, responsibility, prosperity, and purpose in life. Folks shouldn't get the idea you're a hippy pushover though, because your breath weapon is a nasty Fire/Acid combination. Maybe you should invest in a hemp shirt reading "Don't knock my smock, or I'll clean your clock." *wink*
Eh, figures I'm an evil one... :) Well, at least they were evil back in AD&D... :)

What Flavor Are You? - chocolate... yummy yummy chocolate... :)

I took the Vampire Clan Test (click on Quizzes) last night, and I turned up Tremere. This is not terribly surprising, if you ask me... :) I skipped the non-Camarilla portion of the test, cuz I wanted to get on with my tabletop game...

Yet another episode of Seven last night... the plot is advancing, slowly but surely... I'm really enjoying only having two players in a game, and I'm hoping that we can keep it going for a while. Now I just gotta figure out how to keep them in the city, rather than hitting the road...

No comments: