Friday, April 26, 2002

Friday Five!

1. What are your hobbies? Well, first off, and obviously, gaming! That's the hobby that I spend most of my time on. I also like writing, working on genealogy, and playing the Sims. Because it's a silly addictive game that you can't win, and that's the kind of game I like! :)

2. Do you collect anything? If so, what? White Wolf books. No really, I do! :) Other than that, ummm... Sandman stuff when I can, Goth compilation CDs, and dust bunnies... :)

3. Is there a hobby you're interested in, but just don't have the time/money to do? I barely have enough time to spend on all of the hobbies I already have. Case in point, I haven't actually done much genealogical research for quite some time. But if I were going to pick up another hobby, I'd probably start painting miniatures again. I have lots of stuff to paint, and plenty of paint, but it's all packed in a box until I figure out how to be two places at once.

4. Have you ever turned a hobby into a moneymaking opportunity? I used to make beaded necklaces, and sold them when I could. Not a lot of money in that, but when you're young, it's better than nothing! :)

5. Besides web-related stuff (burbs, rings, etc.), what clubs do you belong to? I'm actually a member of the Collinsville Jaycees, despite the fact that I live about 100 miles from Collinsville. No, it doesn't really make sense, but it has to do with game and friends in that area. But it's a ton of fun, too! :)

And the "End of the Work Week Wisdom":

"Cats and dogs living together! Mass hysteria!"
--which is apparently from Ghostbusters

The Old Man kept saying that this morning, cuz we saw two stuffed animals, one a cat and the other a bird, in someone's car when we got to work, and I said "Cats and birds living together!" It was amusing at the time!

Did I mention I didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night? :)

No comments: