Friday, September 27, 2002

Friday Five!

1. What are your favorite ways to relax and unwind? Listening to music, watching G-Force or Geist (plug-ins for WinAmp), playing mindless computer games (minesweeper is great for that!), or just doing nothing...

2. What do you do the moment you get home from work/school/errands? Drop my backpack and get my shoes off...

3. What are your favorite aromatherapeutic smells? Hmmm... I think honey almond is my favorite smell, though I don't know if it counts as aromatherapeutic... I also like vanilla... and pine... :)

4. Do you feel more relaxed with a group of friends or hanging out by yourself? Depends... if I'm relaxed to begin with, having people around can be fun... if I'm trying to relax, I'm probably better off not having a lot of people around...

5. What is something that you feel is relaxing but most people don't? Working on stuff for my Vampire games can actually be really relaxing, though most people would probably see that as work...

::..::

End of the Work Week Wisdom:

"We're humans, pretending to be Vampires, pretending to be humans..."
--My new way of explaining roleplaying the Camarilla to people who don't understand... blatantly ripped off from Interview with a Vampire

::..::

Time to get back to work... I love looking for hyphens, no really, I do... *sigh*...

No comments: