Friday, September 20, 2002

Friday Five!

1. Would you say that you're good at keeping in touch with people? Well, I definitely try to keep in touch with people... unfortunately, the two-way nature of communication often makes that difficult, as people I write to don't always write me back...

2. Which communication method do you usually prefer/use: e-mail, telephone, snail mail, blog comments, or meeting in person? Why? I prefer getting to see people in person... but that hasn't been possible with a lot of my friends, as they live a couple of hours away... so I'm usually left with using E-mail or phone, though blog comments have worked well with some people... :) I hate sending snail mail, but I love receiving it... my handwriting is atrocious, so it's probably best that I not inflict it on my friends... :)

3. Do you have an instant messenger program? How many? Why/why not? How often do you use it? Have and use are two very different things! I have screen names on AIM, Yahoo, MSN, and ICQ... but I never use any of them, any more... can't exactly use them from work, most of the time...

4. Do most of your close friends live nearby or far away? I have a few very good friends here in town, but most of my friends live about 2 hours away, in E-ville... and I miss them!

5. Are you an "out of sight, out of mind" person, or do you believe that "distance makes the heart grow fonder"? Definitely the second...

::..::

End of the Work Week Wisdom...

"Hooray for low-grade quality food!!!"
--Assie, talking about LJS...

No comments: