Monday, September 16, 2002

Okay, this is good... I just had to carry some books to one of our carrels. Hanging from the door was a nice little sign talking about how we should conserve energy and resources, and recycling and such... basically, all about not wasting stuff...

HELLO!?!? Did they bother to find out who used the carrels before they wasted this one? If you look through the window on the door, it's quite clearly filled with books... most of the graduate carrels (which I think were the target audience) aren't full of books... I'm actually wondering if they put these up on all of the carrel doors. We have about 15+ carrels in this hallway... and if they did put them on all of the carrels, I'm sure my boss went around and took them down this morning... so another batch wasted... *sigh*... how silly...

No comments: