Friday, October 25, 2002

Friday Five!

1. What is your favorite scary movie? Well, see, I don't like scary movies... so it's hard to have a favorite of something you don't really like... :) So I'll change the question to "What is your favorite vampire movie?" and answer that with "Interview with the Vampire"... w00t! :)

2. What is your favorite Halloween treat? Apple cider, when I make it in the crock pot... mmmmmmm...

3. Do you dress up for Halloween? If so, describe your best Halloween costume. Yeah, I usually do dress up, at least at some point... ummm... best costume? I dunno, I can't pick one... hopefully the one for this year will turn out looking kewl though! :)

4. Do you enjoy going to haunted houses or other spooky events? Not really... I scare easily... (yes, this is the same girl who LOVES vampire stuff... :) )

5. Will you dress up for Halloween this year? Not for Halloween, but for the night after... gonna be the Snow Princess... :)

::..::

End of the Work Week Wisdom:

"There's no crying in the Sabbat!"
--Courtesy of good ol' Mark Wallace...

::..::

So yeah, I'm kinda annoyed right now, because I happened to see in the campus paper yesterday that this weekend and next, visitors' cars are only allowed to be parked in the campus parking lots until 11 p.m.... Gabe's car not having a parking sticker on it, this means that we would have to be out of said parking lots before game is over... this sucks... ESPECIALLY with Palla Grande being next weekend...

Of course, my solution for part of the problem was simply that we could take our stuff for Palla and get dressed at the Student Center... Gabe seemed to think this wasn't a good idea, though... he asked where we could change clothes, and I said "the bathroom," of course... but he made a funny face about that... I told him "the bathrooms in the Student Center are NICE"... only to discover that it is apparently only the women's bathrooms that are nice... heh... like I've ever seen the men's bathrooms... :) Ah well... it'll all work out, I'm sure...

But yeah, I'm still mad about the fact that we can't park the car on campus for the next two weekends... *grumble*...

No comments: