Friday, October 25, 2002

Ugh, it's only 2? Feels like I've been here much longer... the morning flew by, cuz I was working on indexing and such, but it's dragged to a crawl now... *sigh*...

It looks soooooo pretty outside of the library windows right now... the ones near my office look out onto the quad, and from the level that we're at (3rd floor) and how far we are from the windows, all you can see is leaves, unless you actually go over to the windows and look out them... just last week, I was noticing that the leaves hadn't changed colors yet, and now it's just a riot of colors out there. Neat! :)

There's one tree that I walk under on my way to and from work that is really nice... almost pinkish colored leaves... I ought to save one, but it would probably get all icky looking if I took it down and smushed it in a book... ah well...

Time to do more work, I suppose...

No comments: