Wednesday, October 16, 2002

Humpday Hump!

Act V Scene III: *We are munching out at Chic-Fil-A while the kids go crazy in their own little playarea that is enclosed with soundproof glass. Ahhhhhhhhh, quiet.* Quiet on the set!! Roll tape..... and....ACTION!!

Christy: Dang you did a good job coloring my hair! Thank goodness for Nice n' Easy #!06a and the help of good friends like you! I was tired of being a tangerine as my daughter dubbed me. My next project is whitening my teeth with that new Colgate Simply White gel. Do you take good care of your teeth?
You: No, not really... I know I should do a lot more... :)

Christy: Yeah, i know, if my luck runs as it did with my haircolor I will have brown teeth by the end of this project. I read that this stuff works really well though. My teeth stain really easily and I love coffee and coke so this better work. I have soft teeth which means lots of cavities over the years. Do you have any cavities?
You: I have at least 3 that are filled, and who knows if there are any more...

Christy: I like my smile. But there was a time when when I didn't at all. I had very crooked teeth as a child which, thanks to the generosity and selflessness of my parents, resulted in a full set of braces. I can thank the braces for my present smile. I had them for FIVE years! Did you ever have braces or any cosmetic dentistry?
You: Yup, braces for 3 years, including headgear... and I'm still supposed to wear my retainer when I sleep... but I gave that up when I went to college... good thing, too, cuz it would look kinda odd now... dunno why I thought that getting a turquoise retainer was a GOOD idea at the time... :)

Christy: Honestly, I would love to be an oral surgeon or at the least a pediatric dentist (for kids). Many people I know (*cough*Dad, Heather *cough*) despise the trip to the dentist with a passion. Does the dentist make your blood curdle?
You: YES!

Christy: I have to admit that there has to be a better way to administer local anesthesia than the hypodermic needle. I mean, come on, we are in the 21st century people. Drugs and I don't mix either. It takes A LOT to deaden my nerves. I usually wind up feeling part of the operation and motioning as such to the doc in order for him/her to hit me up again. Speaking of which, have you ever done drugs? And don't scrimp on details!
You: Nope, I haven't... some people are probably surprised by that fact, but it's true!

Christy: Today, I had the pleasure of cleaning poo out of my son's pants. I am so sick and tired of this potty training crap (pun intended). What are your plans for the day?
You: Ummm... work, then go home, make dinner, and run my TT game... thrilling, I know! :)

Christy: My son woke up not able to walk on his right foot. I have had to carry him around most places (hence that is most likely the reason why he had the poo accident because he couldn't run to the potty and just "forgot" to holler for me). I don't know what is wrong with him. He just can't put any weight on his right leg. Ever had that happen to you and last most of the day?
You: Oddly, my knee was acting up this morning when I was in the shower... just felt all weak and weird... but seeing as I have problems with my knees on occasion, it's not entirely surprising... any rate, I've got my knee brace on now, so it's feeling fine. We'll see how it is tomorrow...

Christy: See you later on!
You: Yup, laters! :)

CUT!!

No comments: