Thursday, October 24, 2002

No interesting searches this week... just more people searching for "scary" followed by some other Halloween type stuff, and a handful of people looking for stuff about the C-dale riots... did I mention before that the year that they printed the list of arrests / charges after the riots, the MAJORITY of the people involved were not locals? People come down here from all over the place, participate in the riots, and then leave... but we're the ones that get stuck with the stigma of being a party town / school...

Though I'm not denying that this is a party school... I live right by two big frat houses, and there was one weekend when I woke up about 3 a.m. and got to listen to the entirety of a Blink 182 album at top volume...

Anyways, enough rambling about that... more indexing, more hyphen checking, more margin checking... the story of my life...

No comments: