Tuesday, October 08, 2002

Today's movie: "Near Dark" (1987)... despite the fact that this movie was available at Splash Page (the gaming shop in Kirksville), and despite the fact that one summer, Jed, John, and I tried to watch every vampire movie known to man (and some that shouldn't have been known to ANYONE!), I have never seen "Near Dark"... that's terribly annoying... perhaps I'll add it to the list of movies that I need to see... :)

The secondary movie, however, is "Lost Boys," which is a wonderful movie... both Corey's (Haim and Feldman, for those unaware of 80s movie stars), and such great lines as "Chill out, Edgar!"... what's not to like? :)

My other comment for the day is that I'm happy it's finally decided to get cool out, but a little warning might have been nice! :) There's something wrong about running around in shorts and T-shirts one day, and feeling the need for quilts and such the next! But around here, you can never be sure how long the cool weather will last... it might be in the upper 70s this weekend, according to the forecast I read this morning... craziness!

And I've decided I'm probably not going to do NaNoWriMo this year either... I read through some stuff, and it looks like I would have to write close to 2,000 words a day, EVERY day... I'm not sure I can come up with that much writing... I might try to do something of the sort, but I doubt I'll make it...

No comments: