Monday, October 07, 2002

Jess mentioned this the last time that they did it... I was interested then, but didn't have the time... I'm still interested, but I'm not sure whether or not I have the time... I probably do have the time, but it would be at the expense of other things that I enjoy doing... so I have to decide whether or not it's worth it...

On the one hand, I would love to be able to finally write a novel... and the work load at work should be lightening pretty close to the beginning of November...

On the other hand, I like just sitting around and watching movies or running TT when I get home from work...

*sigh*... decisions, decisions, decisions...

I suppose the other thing I would have to do if I were to do this is come up with an idea for my novel... I would actually rather not do a vampire novel, if it's Vampire: the Masquerade related... and I'm not sure I could write vampire stuff that isn't terribly tied in to the World of Darkness... since I've been reading, living, and breathing it for far too long now! But I don't think I have many non-vampire ideas... :(

No comments: