Monday, October 07, 2002

Okay, here's the movies... only the main movies, for this entry, because otherwise I'd be talking about 8 movies!

Friday - "Ghost" (1990)... yup, I saw that one... in the front row of the theatre, because the guys that my friend Mary and I went with really didn't want to see it... so they made us sit in the front row as payback! Not a bad movie, but I wouldn't call it a scary type movie...

Saturday - "Topper" (1937)... never heard of it... cuz it's old... :)

Sunday - "Shadow of the Vampire" (2000)... yup, own it on DVD... Willem Dafoe is sooooo good in this movie, and I like the fact that Eddie Izzard and Cary Elwes are both in it as well... :) The calendar mentions that it's "a little slow going," which I would say is pretty darn accurate... but it is good! :)

Monday (that would be today!) - "Interview with the Vampire" (1994)... one of my favorites, as evidenced by its mention on my movies page... I soooooo love this movie! And no matter what anyone said about Tom Cruise playing Lestat, I don't think I would have liked this movie as much with any other cast... they're all just perfect for their roles!

And now we'll be back to the regularly scheduled 2 movies per day... :)

No comments: