Monday, November 25, 2002

Okay, time for the weekend recap! :)

Friday - American Frontier was kewl, despite fairly low turnout, and an early ending time, due to the Student Center closing early. And although the game is very much NOT about racking up the KEWL POWERZ, diablerie rocks... I got the equivalent of 8 XP out of my one diablerie, and Gabe got the equivalent of 21 XP out of his two... so Jack and Jubilee are getting to be fairly decent characters, stats wise... AND they're still growing in other ways as well... Jack took his first damage since we started playing the game, and Jubilee frenzied... frenzy is not a happy place to be for her... luckily, Jack can talk her down from it with two words: "I'm fine"... but it's still not happy in the limited time before he can spit those words out... :)

Then since game ended early, we got to go to Jason / Nick / Phil's and party for a little bit... no drinking games, but still lots of fun... :)

Saturday - After the grocery shopping, we watched "Ginger Snaps"... for those who don't know, "Ginger Snaps" was a straight-to-video werewolf flick... not quite B-movie status, but not exactly the best werewolf movie ever (no, I'm not sure what does qualify as "best. werewolf movie. ever.") So why, you may ask, did the ScaryWhiteGirl subject herself to this movie? Well, in the Forgotten, Dani has an offer to take the lead role in a horror flick... specifically, "Ginger Snaps"... so I figured it might be a good idea if I had seen the movie that she will be allegedly starring in... :) And having seen it, it's right up Dani's alley... :)

Anyways, Forgotten was at Robb's house that night, and after driving past it twice, we found the driveway entrance, and got inside... it was SOOOOOOO hot in there... and I had dressed for the cold. Things went smoothly enough as far as game went, and out of game, everyone who got to eat the brownies I had made said they were good... and I got to play with my buddy Logan... he just turned 1 this past week... :) Shannon got him to fall asleep on the couch, but then he was taking up so much of it that I had her move him onto my lap... where he got to sleep for a little while, before all of us gamers disturbed his rest... go figure... :) He's gonna be so much fun when he starts talking a lot... which is inevitable, I'm sure... :)

Sunday - I was all kinds of lazy... :) But we watched "Wonder Boys," which was really good... very amusing... :)

And that's about it... :)

This week is gonna be nice, since I only work today and tomorrow... took Wednesday off so I could have a five day weekend for Thanksgiving... nice... :) All this really means, of course, is that I probably won't be blogging after Tuesday... :)

No comments: