Friday, November 22, 2002

The Friday Five is gone till December... ah well, not like I've been doing many of those surveys lately... mostly they just haven't interested me... and sometimes I forget... :)

Anyways, the one thing I can never forget:

End of the Work Week Wisdom:
"Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past."
--George Orwell

::..::

Watched Amadeus last night... I was kinda surprised how much I liked it! :)

Just checked imdb... the guy who played Mozart, Tom Hulce, it wasn't who we thought it was... (we thought it was the guy in PCU)... but no, he was in Animal House... so that musta been where we had seen him before... :)

And the Luke Wilson movie is called "Bottle Rocket"... there, now I'll remember it... (sorry, this is really just a note to myself for the next time we go to Blockbuster!)

No comments: