Monday, November 11, 2002

Yeah, I know I'm posting a lot today... I actually worked this morning, while my boss was out, and got my desk all the way cleaned off... color me impressed... and out of things to work on... *sigh*...

I'm also trying to figure out what the heck happened to my archives. Like I said before, they're all still on my FTP site... so I didn't lose any data... the problem seems to be that when I tell Blogger to publish my archives, it only publishes them for February (the first month I used Blogger) and November (the current month)... the other ones just don't publish, or even show up as available to be published. So the list of archives you see below has been manually reconstructed... unfortunately meaning that any changes I make to the links on my page won't show up there... *sigh*... this, of course, will be an ongoing problem that I'm trying to fix... so if you have any good ideas, just let me know...

Cindy got me the Palla pictures on Friday night, and I might come back in this evening to scan them... I'll put up links as soon as I get them back! :) And then I need to start taking more pictures on the roll that's in my camera, so I can get my pictures from Halloween developed... then you can see the ScaryWhiteGirl all gothed out... w00t! :)

No comments: