Monday, January 13, 2003

I can't believe it's not even 3:00 yet... this day has been dragging on horrendously long... *sigh*...

Went and got my new staff ID today, but they didn't retake my picture... poo... I really hate my old picture... I also hate the fact that the staff IDs have yellow backgrounds... yellow!!! I don't know about anyone else, but I'm of the opinion that people with fairly pale skin don't look all that good in yellow... or with it surrounding their head... :( Anyways, Gabe finally got his student ID made (hey, he's only been here for a whole semester now), and his looks good... but students get a red background on their IDs, and the red background + black hair and clothes + pale skin = actually looks good... :)

It's kinda weird today, because for the past week, and the week I worked before break, there were no students around, so campus was really quiet... now it's back to the normal busy activity. Even though this happens every year, it still seems weird the first day back.

Oh, and it's REALLY warm in my office now, so I'm extra glad I wore a T-shirt under my sweater today... the people in my office are just gonna have to deal with me wearing my Dead Can Dance T-shirt... at least it's not obnoxious or anything (the exact reason why I DIDN'T wear my Mo Hall T-shirt, from the first year I was in the dorms at NMSU / Truman)... :)

No comments: