Thursday, January 16, 2003

I'm back! :) And as Cindy perceptively noted, "If Dawn was talking about being sick, and then didn't post, she's probably sick again." Good call... :) But I'm feeling a lot better now, though I have a rather annoying sore spot on my neck, as if I slept on it funny... :(

Ran Angels Laugh last night, and it was much improved over the previous session. I think, though, that I may have disturbed Gabe with the Duran Duran theme that was running through it, mostly as a joke... unfortunately, he had never seen the video for "Rio," so he missed out on a lot of the good imagery... hehehehe... :) What can I say, it came to me in a moment of inspiration, and I had to run with it... :)

The Forgotten comes back on Saturday... w00t w00t w00t! :) I'm all kinds of excited! :)

No comments: