Thursday, January 09, 2003

Okay, now this is too cool! Cosmo Undead... I haven't read all of it yet, but what I've seen so far has been thoroughly amusing! :)

In other news, ran some Angels Laugh last night... one of these days, I might make some updates to that page... and, one of these days, when I get really bored, I may put up a page for the game we affectionately refer to as "Turkey Madness"... that is, the game that was supposed to be my one-shot Sabbat game on the day after Thanksgiving... but, we had so much fun with it, and more free time to kill over Christmas break, so I've run it a couple more times now...

Waiting to hear the word on the Battle Royale, which is supposed to be on Saturday... last I heard, only 3 people had turned in characters... two of those three being myself and Gabe... gotta find out if I'm gonna be kicking all kinds of butt on Saturday or not... :)

Gah... still another 10 days before real LARP... I'm suffering from withdrawal!

No comments: