Thursday, January 30, 2003

Today is a very short day at work... had class this morning, so that ate up an hour and a half of my day, and I'm leaving around 1:30 or so for my eye appointment... yay! Probably new glasses for the SWG! Hopefully not the kind that I have to wear all the time! :)

It's not really that I would mind wearing glasses all the time for "fashion" reasons, cuz I could probably get some that are decently cute... but I think it would be a big hassle... I'm just not used to it! And it would make sunglasses annoying to try to wear... :(

But hey, I don't think my eyes are that bad, yet... :)

We watched "Dead Poets' Society" last night. I hadn't seen it for a very long time, and somehow I had forgotten that it was set in the 50s... it just never really crossed my mind that this was the case. It makes sense, sure, but I honestly just thought it was an ultra-conservative all boys school in New England... :)

In other news, apparently our neighbors (as in the ones who live through the wall from us, not across the hall) have an early class on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and like to wake up by listening to country music... ugh! So I put on good music to listen to, to drown theirs out... :)

And last night, someone over there was singing part of "The Right Stuff" by New Kids on the Block... that was eerie, cuz Gabe and I both recognized it, and he finished it for them... weird... thin walls are fairly annoying... :)

Oh, but I got work done on Redneck Rampage, which I'm proud of... we sorta realized that time was running out, and we needed a plot... :) Oops! :)

No comments: