Monday, February 03, 2003

Monday Mission!

1. Do you remember the first LP, 45, CD or CD single that you bought? Recreate the scene for me. I don't know what the first one I bought with my own money was, but I do remember that the first tape I was given as a gift was the Miami Vice Soundtrack. Which, if nothing else, ought to give a hint as to how old I am... :)

2. What was the last CD or song that you actually paid money for? Hmmm... the last CD buying spree involved coming home with some Cranberries, Morrissey, Ace of Base, and Apocalyptica... but, again, I've gotten CDs as gifts more recently: specifically, Rasputina (Thanks for the Ether and How We Quit this Forest).

3. It is my personal opinion that "Munchos" and "Funions" are the most perfect snack food ever. What do you think is the best snack food ever? Chocolate covered pretzels... mmmmm... :)

4. Comedian George Carlin once pointed we consider the things we like to keep around us to be our "stuff," whereas other people's stuff is just junk to us (ok, he used more colorful language, but you get the idea). What "stuff" do you have that someone else might just throw away if they were cleaning out your house? Where to start... :) Probably in the closet where I keep piling the "craft" type stuff, that will never have anything done with it... though I do have plans to clear some of it out at some point in the very near future.

5. Do you think it is wrong for people to rush to e-Bay and start selling Space Shuttle Columbia collectibles? I think it's kind of ridiculous...

6. Does it bother you when President Bush speaks about God and invokes scripture quotations from the Bible during his speeches? If I listened to his speaches, then yes, that would bother me. I just solve the problem by rarely watching TV, thus rarely seeing him speak...

7. I have a friend who think's she's being photographed in public restrooms. What paranoid delusion do you have?* I can't tell you that, or THEY will hear me, and know that I know about THEM! :)

Bonus: Can't you feel the weight of my stare? Not as long as I'm not looking at a picture of you... :)

No comments: