Friday, March 21, 2003

Friday Five!

1. If you had the chance to meet someone you've never met, from the past or present, who would it be? So many choices! :) If I went with someone modern, it would probably be one of the people from my favorite bands... Jon Crosby (VAST), Peter Steele (Type O Negative), or Rogue (The Crüxshadows), most likely. Or I could go for meeting Neil Gaiman... *shrug*... If I went with someone from the past, there's still a lot of choices... so I really don't know who I'd choose!

2. If you had to live in a different century, past or future, which would it be? I could totally deal with living in the 19th century, as long as it were the latter half of the 19th century... :)

3. If you had to move anywhere else on Earth, where would it be? Oooh, too many choices... St. Louis is good, sometimes... I really love Phoenix and Madison, but I dunno if I would like living there... England could be fun, but very different... as much as I'd like to say Germany, I would have to learn German really quickly, if that were to actually happen...

4. If you had to be a fictional character, who would it be? Death from the Sandman comics. Not necessarily for the occupation, but being her would be kinda neat. :)

5. If you had to live with having someone else's face as your own for the rest of your life, whose would it be? Winona Ryder? :)

::..::

End of the Work Week Wisdom: (as promised)
First question: am I your trained monkey?
--Bruce Campbell, in response to a request to do the laugh from the end of Evil Dead 2

::..::

And in other news, lots of gaming in store for the weekend, as both our games run this weekend... so tonight, dealing with my now extended pack (we went from 3 members to 5 members + 1 probationary member in the span of a few minutes) and actually being in the city that I'm the bishop of... :) Tomorrow night, the usual Forgotten madness... nothing big in the works for that yet, but you never know what I'll come up with if I'm bored tomorrow before game... FEAR the bored SWG! :)

No comments: