Tuesday, March 25, 2003

Happy birthday to me... and stuff...

Missed the Monday Mission yesterday, cuz it got posted later than usual... and it's all about death and funerals and such, so we'll decline on that one...

Leaving work shortly, as my boss is taking us all out for lunch, for my b-day... w00t! :)

Didn't watch a movie last night, amazingly enough... I was trying to put The Sims back on my laptop (just the original, Livin' Large, and House Party, so that I can play the "easy" version when Gabe plays the full version on my other computer), but the Livin' Large disk is screwy, somehow... but we did end up downloading a bunch of junk to make stuff for The Sims... so that ought to keep us entertained for a while... :) There are still a few more things to get, but we'll see if I actually get them... downloading on a 56K modem takes a while! :)

No comments: