Monday, March 17, 2003

Well, I tried to post last night, about my vacation, but it didn't work... so the summary of the vacation will now be: it was fun... lots of fun... and Jason is from across the river... :)

We watched "Hedwig and the Angry Inch" last night, which was great fun! It's a musical, but not the annoying kind of musical where people break into song for no good reason... this is all songs for good reasons... :)

Other than that, I watched a few bits and pieces of movies while on vacation... saw a little bit of "A Knight's Tale"... not enough to get a really good opinion of it though... got to see most of "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" (before I fell asleep one night)... and I think I watched something else, but I can't remember right now... :)

And now, the Monday Mission!

1. Do you have any plans for "Spring Break" this year? Our Spring Break was last week, so it's over and done with... but the plans, as they were, were to go to St. Louis, putz around, and meet up with some people... specifically, Gabe's friend Dave, who I had never met, and a whole pack of my friends from E-ville and such...

2. Did you ever have any wild Spring Break experiences? C'mon, tell me the stories! 15 people, in a back room type area of a small Italian restaurant, plus some alcoholic beverages... you do the math... :)

3. What is your most memorable vacation of your youth? South Carolina and Disney World... got to meet parts of my mom's family, and go play at the great big Disney park... w00t... :)

4. What was the best vacation you've ever had as an adult? I haven't gone on a whole lot of vacations since I "grew up"... but this last one was fun! :) New Orleans would have been good, except for my knees (go back about a year into my archives, if you're confused)... so I'm planning to do another New Orleans vacation someday... :)

5. Now, what is that "Dream Vacation" that you have always wanted to take if you had the time & money? Europe. Without a doubt.

6. Have you ever take, or had the urge to take, a "blog vacation?" That is, just taking some time off from blogging? I dunno, I was thinking about it last night, when my really long entry got eaten!

7. You know how you get that creepy "danger" vibe you sometimes get from people you don't know? Has that ever turned out to be right? Or have you ever had a bad feeling about someone or a situation and not listened to that "little voice?" Hmmm... well, there are some people that I have defined as "slimy," or "shady"... in the previous case, it turned out accurate... in the latter case, not as much...

Now time to work! :)

No comments: