Monday, April 14, 2003

And I'm back... and here's the Monday Mission!

1. When I was a kid, I used to always get Strep Throat. I seemed to get it every year. Are there any illnesses that you seem more susceptible to than others? Wow, did I write this question? Ummm... yeah, I used to get Strep Throat all the time, about until I went to college... now, it's sinus infections, though I haven't (*knock on wood*) had one for a while!

2. A recent poll stated that "Michael" and "Ashley" are the number one baby names in New York. (However, in Oklahoma it seems like there are two or three girls named "Madison" everywhere you go). What are your favorite boy and girl names? What names do you think are trendy or overused? If you have children, would you give them the same name if you had another chance? Just about everything that parents are naming kids now gets overused... it's all the "odd" names... it's a shame, too, because otherwise, I think Morgan would be a great name for a girl... at any rate, though, I know if I ever have a daughter, I want to name her Emilia... dunno what I'd name a son though...

3. Any current songs on the radio (or elsewhere) that you think are pure crap? Why don't you like it? We should rephrase this question "Any current songs on the radio that you DON'T think are pure crap?" And yes, there are a couple... I'm not sick of Evanescence yet... :)

4. I used to play the trumpet in High School. I was never very good and always seemed to be last chair. I tried to play it again last week and it was a pretty sad sight. Can you (now or in your youth) play any musical instruments? Do you still play? I played flute for about 4 years, but I hated it, and wasn't good at it. I sorta taught myself keyboard and guitar, but I'm not very good at either... I want to learn bass, but I don't really think I have the patience/dedication to try to learn an instrument...

5. What is the most recent self-improvement program (fitness, weight loss, learning something new) that you began? Did you stick with it? Why or why not? Ummm... I don't think I have any... other than walking to and from work...

6. How would you look in a Hooters uniform? (- provided by Hootress) Okay, I suppose...

7. Have you ever had a dream where you interacted with a celebrity (sex or otherwise)? What happened? - provided by Kat Lively Not that I can remember... mostly my dreams involve people I actually know...

::..::

Not much on the movie front at the moment... been too busy staying out WAY past my bedtime, and sleeping all day... :) We started to watch "Ernest Goes to Camp" last night, but decided that going to bed was a much better idea... it's amazing how much of that movie I remember... then again, it was one of my favorites as a kid! :) Might finish watching it tonight... dunno yet...

No comments: