Tuesday, April 15, 2003

No Top 5 Tuesday yet... maybe later...

We finished watching "Soylent Green" in class this morning... it was okay... very clearly dated, but still okay... I don't mind _some_ older movies, even if they do show their age... I've just never been able to get into the "classics," particularly movies from earlier than the 60s... :)

And Gabe finished watching "Ernest Goes to Camp" last night, but I was playing on my computer and doing dishes... I could still picture all of the action, even without watching it... :)

But in more important news... Worst. RAW. Ever. No really... there were like five matches, and only a few of them were somewhat entertaining... the majority of the show was people talking... and while some of that was a little bit amusing, most of it just sucked... I've said it before, and I'll say it again... I hate Bischoff...

I also remembered last night that I hate Kevin Nash, from when he booked himself to beat Goldberg a couple of years ago... and just his booking in general, really... hopefully that won't be a problem in WWE...

Any rate, Smackdown is far better... Stephie rocks! :) Plus, they have Rey Mysterio and Edge... what more could ya want? :)

No comments: